Bonjour all you lovely readers! I had an amazing movie night and family dinner yesterday. Slept late at night, woke up really early and now I am having my 3rd coffee since morning. When I first logged in to my laptop this morning, I was completely overwhelmed at the responses and emails which I have received from some of you. It means a lot to me. Thank you very much guys! Its challenging to write every single day but your responses or emails, each single one, is the source of motivation for me.
We celebrated our second wedding anniversary in Paris and yes, it was perfect.
It was exactly how I dreamed of it, in fact so much more!
When I saw Eiffel for the first time, it was magical. I can’t find the right words to explain the happiness which I experienced. It was so mesmerising. Once you face this beautiful iconic monument, it might even make you cry. Yes! And it was the first glimpse of the Eiffel tower which validated my presence in Paris. You know what I mean, right?
I had a super awesome trip to Paris and will certainly write a blog on it sometime later. For all of you readers who’ll be visiting Eiffel for the first time, here’s a list of to-dos in and around the Eiffel.
- I would suggest going to Eiffel at night for the first time. After sunset, thousands of lights start sparkling all over the Eiffel tower.
- Do go upstairs at the top of Eiffel, this is something worth experiencing once in a lifetime, guys! There’s a bar at the top floor which offers either rosé or white champagne but the bar remains open till 10 at night. Also, there is a restaurant called Restaurant 58 at the first floor which serves really nice food with of course the perfect ambience.
- If you are the kind of person who would probably want to relax in a big lawn under the sun, reading a book or probably spending time with your loved ones, then the surrounding lawns next to the Eiffel are the perfect spot for you. We cycled up to Rue Cler which is one of the best streets in Paris to buy food and drinks and got ourselves some cheese, wine and a baguette and spent the entire evening talking and looking at the Eiffel.
- One of the most common things to do while in Paris is enjoying the Boat Cruise around the Eiffel tower. It’s a great way to look at the landmarks in Paris while boating through the Seine river, in addition to taking some amazing selfies.
- There are a number of museums just east of the Eiffel Tower which are related to the military history of France. Do not miss visiting Musée Rodin if you want to immerse yourself in art.
It is worth being in the travel bucket list of most people. Visiting Paris made me realise one thing for sure which is to live the moment completely and without any regrets for life is really previous! No wonder, why the Eiffel Tower is the most visited paid monument in the world! What are you waiting for?